Push Marketing or Pull Marketing?
Traditional ‘Push’ marketing generates high decibel, hard-sell advertising messages. These messages interrupt consumers when they are reading a newspaper or watching the TV, or driving. These messages are persuasive in nature. They tell people what to do.
More and more marketers are agreeing that it gives poor ROI.
Why Content marketing is called ‘Pull’ marketing?
Content Marketing is very different from traditional ‘Push’ marketing. It ‘Pulls’ your customers to you.
Content Marketing Strategy is the art of:
- Letting your customers find you rather than you chasing them
- Creating and distributing high-value content to attract them
- Sharing content consistently so that they keep coming back for more
Why does a sound content marketing strategy work in the digital world?
- Content Marketing is non-salesy, non-pushy
- Content marketing positions your company as a helpful, trustworthy expert
- It turns your website or social media pages into an authoritative source of valuable information
- Content Marketing helps your customers to make an informed choice
- When you share useful and valuable information, you earn the trust of your prospects and eventually their business and loyalty
Why do you need a Content Marketing strategy?
Every business faces unique sales and marketing problems. Therefore, it needs a customized content marketing strategy. At ContentFactory, we offer strategic inputs based on the following key considerations.
Your Business Situation
- What are your business goals?
- Who are your customers? What are their aspirations?
- Who are your competitors and how actively are they using content marketing?
Planning and Budgeting
- What is the optimum budget you should allocate?
- How much media coverage is possible within your budget?
- Creative Execution
- What are the key business problems you? How do you solve them?
- What is the key message that needs to out?
- What types of graphic, video and text assets do we need to create?
- What will be the tone and voice of your communication?
- How do we plan your editorial calendar?
- What are the important communication objectives? Is it brand awareness, traffic generation,
- Content consumption, lead generation or any other?
- What metrics do we need to track progress?
- What kind of trends and insights do we need to capture in order to refine the strategy?
The next step is to activate the Content Creation process. Know more about Content Creation.
If your website is not optimised for content, stop postponing. We will craft a customised Content Marketing Strategy for you.