Are you in a position to take on more business?
If your answer is ‘No’, you need not read further.
On the other hand, if you need more business, here’s some useful information.
Leading academicians and marketers have concluded that Traditional Marketing does not work any more. Most traditional marketing was Push or Outbound Marketing, at best. There was no credible way to measure the ROI.
Push doesn’t work with today’s consumers that are empowered with information widely available via search engines and social media.
What works on the contrary is ‘Pull’ marketing. It is also called Inbound marketing.
What makes Inbound Marketing different?
The key characteristics of Inbound marketing vis-à-vis traditional marketing are as follows.
- Inbound Marketing essentially Content driven hence it is called Content Marketing,
- Some people call it Search Marketing or Search Engine Optimization.
- Technically, SEO is nothing but adjusting your website settings to make it more searchable by search bots. Hence, it does not qualify to be called Inbound marketing.
- Inbound Marketing involves creating and distributing useful content generously with the aim of attracting prospects. If the quality of your content is good, obviously, they will keep coming back to you.
How does Content Marketing work?
- It is actually simple. You publish large volumes of useful and relevant content on your website.
- Publish bite size nuggets of information is a good content marketing practice.
- The content needs to be optimized, keeping in view the desired keyword/phrases relevant to your brand or business.
- Factors like search and traffic volume and competition are important while selecting keywords/key phrases.
- Real People have Real problems. They hit Google or other search engines when they are looking for Real solutions. If your content marketing is effective, they will find your website and that’s when you sell to them.
How ContentFactory helps Internet Marketers?
We at ContentFactory have a systematic process of designing your content strategy and then producing content on your website.
- We balance two distinct needs – looking interesting to the search bots while being useful to your prospects.
- Our content is persuasive enough to encourage visitors to your website into sharing their contact details or taking some action that makes them your prospects.